My passion, my life...

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
I'm Amanda. Mostly known as Mar!lyn Mand!e©. I'm 19 years young, and I'm here to share beauty with you all. I love makeup in all forms. I love bringing my creations to life. I've tried a lot of things in the past that may catch my interest. I never found anything, until now. My passion and now my life is beauty. Here, I will be posting up videos and posts to teach you how you can create the same looks as I do. I will also be posting up the products that I use and where you can get them from, here. I will also try and post up a new makeup tutorial each day. A long with photos as well. I hope you enjoy! =D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ruby Gloom Inspired Look

Ruby Gloom is one of my favorite cartoon characters. She inspired me to create this look. It's simple, and easy to achieve. You'll have fun with it! =D

(Sorry that this video isn't all that great. My camera was being gay, and it wouldn't stay in focus with my face. I'll post up a redo when I get the chance).

XO XO Mar!lyn Mand!e© (;

No comments:

Post a Comment