My passion, my life...

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
I'm Amanda. Mostly known as Mar!lyn Mand!e©. I'm 19 years young, and I'm here to share beauty with you all. I love makeup in all forms. I love bringing my creations to life. I've tried a lot of things in the past that may catch my interest. I never found anything, until now. My passion and now my life is beauty. Here, I will be posting up videos and posts to teach you how you can create the same looks as I do. I will also be posting up the products that I use and where you can get them from, here. I will also try and post up a new makeup tutorial each day. A long with photos as well. I hope you enjoy! =D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello Kitty Inspired Look

I love Hello Kitty! She is one of my favorites. I made this look after her. I mostly used the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition. I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and good luck! =D

XO XO Mar!lyn Mand!e© (;

No comments:

Post a Comment