My passion, my life...

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
I'm Amanda. Mostly known as Mar!lyn Mand!e©. I'm 19 years young, and I'm here to share beauty with you all. I love makeup in all forms. I love bringing my creations to life. I've tried a lot of things in the past that may catch my interest. I never found anything, until now. My passion and now my life is beauty. Here, I will be posting up videos and posts to teach you how you can create the same looks as I do. I will also be posting up the products that I use and where you can get them from, here. I will also try and post up a new makeup tutorial each day. A long with photos as well. I hope you enjoy! =D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Some of the products that I use and where you can purchase them;

 
                                          * Claire's Designer Eyes Makeup Book
                                                       * 3 Eyeshadow Primers
                                                       * 15 Eyeshadows
                                                       * 5 Eye Glitz 
                                                       * 3 Sponge Applicators
                                                       * 1 Eyeshadow Brush
                                                       * 2 Mascaras 
                                                       * 2 Eyeliners
                                                       * Purchased at Claire's for $30.00
                                          * Claire's Professional Makeup Kit
                                                        * 54 Eyeshadows
                                                        * Purchased at Claire's for $15.00
                                            * Icing's Eyeshadows
                                                        * 21 Eyeshadows
                                                        * Purchased at Icing for $19.99
                                          *BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
                                                        * 120 Eyeshadows
                                                        * Purchased at http://www.BHCosmetics.com 
                                          * Claire's Eye Shimmer Palette
                                                       * 21 Shimmers
                                                       * Purchased at Claire's for $12.00
                                                   * Regular Eyeshadow Palette
                                                        * 72 Eyeshadows
                                                        * 2 Eyeshadow applicators 
                                                        * Purchased from http://www.Amazon.com for $10.00
                                          * SEPHORA Makeup Bag
                                                        * 70 Lip glosses 
                                                        * 98 Eyeshadows 
                                                        * 3 Eyeliners
                                                        * 2 Lip Liners
                                                        * 6 Cream Eyeliners
                                                        * 1 Bronzer
                                                        * 2 Blushes
                                                        * 4 Brushes Total
                                                        * 1 Mirror 
                                                        * Purchased at SEPHORA Makeup Store
                                          * Icing Eyeshadow Palette
                                                       * 72 Eyeshadows 
                                                       * 3 Sponge Applicators
                                                       * Purchased at Icing for $19.99
                                          *HotTopic's Glitter and Pigment Eyeshadow Palettes
                                                      * 24 Glitters and Eyeshadows in each palette
                                                      * 2 Sponge Applicators in each
                                                      * Purchased at HotTopic for $10.00 each
                                          * HotTopic's KleanColor Makeup Journal
                                                        * 60 Eyeshadows
                                                        * 4 Bronzers
                                                        * 4 Blushes
                                                        * 2 Lip Glosses
                                                        *4 Eyeliners
                                                        * 3 Makeup Applicators
                                                        * 1 Mirror
                                                        * Purchased at HotTopic for $15.00



These are some of the products that I use and where you can purchase them from. This isn't all of my makeup, but it's a start. I'll be posting more pictures and information on the rest of my products soon. I have sooo much to go through. I hope this helps you out! =D

XO XO Mar!lyn Mand!e© (;

No comments:

Post a Comment