My passion, my life...

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
I'm Amanda. Mostly known as Mar!lyn Mand!e©. I'm 19 years young, and I'm here to share beauty with you all. I love makeup in all forms. I love bringing my creations to life. I've tried a lot of things in the past that may catch my interest. I never found anything, until now. My passion and now my life is beauty. Here, I will be posting up videos and posts to teach you how you can create the same looks as I do. I will also be posting up the products that I use and where you can get them from, here. I will also try and post up a new makeup tutorial each day. A long with photos as well. I hope you enjoy! =D

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Self Labret Piercing


This is not a how to video, even though I was supposed to make one for this piercing, I never got around to it, and my laptop shot to hell for the third time. I do explain in the video how to pierce your labret using the proper tools and the aftercare. Once again, I recommend going to a pro for any piercing, but I've been doing piercings for many, many years. So I know what I'm doing to where I won't screw up my face. This piercing can also take up to 6-8 weeks to heal. Everyone's body is different and it could either take longer, or less time. 

MY AFTERCARE DIRECTIONS FOR YOU:
NEVER use any kind of soap. Hand soap, shampoo, ext. because you will end up with soap residue inside of the puncture wound, which can cause infection if not completely washed out. I recommend using a sea salt and warm water treatment or a Listerine with antiseptic in it to clean out the piercing. When using the sea salt treatment, leave on puncture wound for about a minute, then rinse until completely rinsed off. I recommend doing the same for the Listerine treatment as well.

XO XO Mar!lyn Mand!e© ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment