My passion, my life...

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
I'm Amanda. Mostly known as Mar!lyn Mand!e©. I'm 19 years young, and I'm here to share beauty with you all. I love makeup in all forms. I love bringing my creations to life. I've tried a lot of things in the past that may catch my interest. I never found anything, until now. My passion and now my life is beauty. Here, I will be posting up videos and posts to teach you how you can create the same looks as I do. I will also be posting up the products that I use and where you can get them from, here. I will also try and post up a new makeup tutorial each day. A long with photos as well. I hope you enjoy! =D

Friday, January 6, 2012

Exposed Brains!


mmmmm... Brains! 
This tutorial will show you how to properly create exposed brains for that finishing touch on your zombie costume. This look is fun and easy to achieve, even though it may consume some time. So, take your time with this look. I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and good luck! =D

XO XO Mar!lyn Mand!e© ;)

Products that I used:

Spirit's Liquid Latex
Spirit's Bottle of Blood
Hard Candy's Glamoflaugh Heavy Duty Concealer
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Brown Face Paint
Black Face Paint
Purple Face Paint
Red Face Paint
Yellow Face Paint
Toilet Tissue 
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (Matte Purple and Black)
NYC Clear Lipgloss

If you're questioning on why I use the lipgloss for this look, here is a well known fact. Your brain is actually made up more of it's own kind of clear liquid than blood. There is blood in your brain, just not a lot. That's why when you get a head rush, it hurts your head because there is to much blood going into your head at once. Lmao! Sorry, just thought I'd let you know. xD










I even edited a picture for Facebook! =D
Whatcha think?? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment