My passion, my life...

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
I'm Amanda. Mostly known as Mar!lyn Mand!e©. I'm 19 years young, and I'm here to share beauty with you all. I love makeup in all forms. I love bringing my creations to life. I've tried a lot of things in the past that may catch my interest. I never found anything, until now. My passion and now my life is beauty. Here, I will be posting up videos and posts to teach you how you can create the same looks as I do. I will also be posting up the products that I use and where you can get them from, here. I will also try and post up a new makeup tutorial each day. A long with photos as well. I hope you enjoy! =D

Thursday, April 21, 2011

New makeup tutorial tonight;

   Hello all! =D
   So tonight I'm posting up a new makeup tutorial inspired by the Halloween season. I know it's not even close to Halloween or October yet, but Halloween makeup is one of my favorite things to do. 
   I'm planning on doing a Zombie look. Not like the picture that I recently posted up in my last blog post. It's going to be way different then that. This is going to be a very dramatic zombie look. This look is actually going to be an inspired look. I came across this idea when I watching another makeup tutorial on YouTube earlier today. I will be posting up a tutorial on the Zombie Bullet Hole look once I get more liquid latex. 
   Well, I'm going to end this here for now. If you have a YouTube account, please comment, rate, subscribe, and tell me what you think on my other videos. Your opinion matters as well. [=

My YouTube Channel is:
http://youtube.com/MarilynMandie

XO XO Mar!lyn Mand!e© (;

No comments:

Post a Comment