My passion, my life...

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
I'm Amanda. Mostly known as Mar!lyn Mand!e©. I'm 19 years young, and I'm here to share beauty with you all. I love makeup in all forms. I love bringing my creations to life. I've tried a lot of things in the past that may catch my interest. I never found anything, until now. My passion and now my life is beauty. Here, I will be posting up videos and posts to teach you how you can create the same looks as I do. I will also be posting up the products that I use and where you can get them from, here. I will also try and post up a new makeup tutorial each day. A long with photos as well. I hope you enjoy! =D

Monday, April 25, 2011

Bruised and Battered Face Tutorial


OH NO, MY FACE!!! This tutorial will show you how to create a bruised and battered face, using very few non expensive products that can be purchased from anywhere. I hope you all enjoy this tutorial, and good luck! =D

XO XO Mar!lyn Mand!e© (;






Products that I used:

Vampire Blood (Purchased at Party City or any Halloween store)
Creepy Skin (Purchased at Party City or any Halloween store)
HotTopic's Mini Eyeshadow Palette (In Midnight)
HotTopic's Duo Powder Eyeshadow (In Red and Black)
L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner (In Black)
Blue Cream Makeup (Purchased at Party City or any Halloween store)
Bloody Mary's White Heat Pressed Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment